Friday, April 3, 2015

The Blues





Jacket: Cheap Monday via Wasteland, Jeans: Weekday via ASOS, Blouse: Madewell, Mules: Schutz via Shopbop


I swear, baby blue was made for Spring. This pastel blue jacket is the perfect staple for my spring wardrobe. Love it!

I have a busy week coming up...it's Spring Break!! I'm heading to Lake Tahoe for a couple days then straight to Coachella. It's my first time going to the festival and I CANNOT WAIT! 

Make sure you follow my adventures on Instagram (@caseyscollection) or on Snapchat! (@caseydiaz23)


xo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I agree, that baby blue shade is lovely! Especially in the form of a leather jacket :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a killer jacket! Have fun in coachella!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig